The Anna centre: An Individual & Organisational Psychology Firm
Welcome to The Anna Centre – Home to Dedicated Psychologists: Providing a Secure and Comfortable Atmosphere for Addressing a Wide Spectrum of Mental Health Needs.
About The Anna Centre
Established in 1990 The Anna Centre has grown from an initial sole practitioner to one of Victoria’s largest mental health practices with over 50 practitioners operating across a national footprint. During the history of The Anna Centre our therapists have helped thousands of individuals and hundreds of organisations with the wide range of psychology services we provide.
Our clients range from children and adolescents through to adults, from small locally owned businesses through to some of Australia's largest government departments and ASX200 listed companies.
Over the past 30+ years The Anna Centre has created a lasting impact on the lives of Individuals and improved the organisational performance of businesses across Australia. With a wide range of specialists and service options The Anna Centre is primed to meet the requirements of organisations and individuals alike.
First time making a mental health appointment?
Here’s what you need to know:
We accept a wide range of individual and third-party payers as listed below. For those wishing to be eligible for a Medicare Rebate (this means you get some money back from Medicare for each appointment) the first step would to be make an appointment with your doctor to get a referral.
Types of bookings we accept:
- Private clients (Those self-referring)
- Couple’s counselling (Click here for more information)
- Medicare Clients
- Mental Health Treatment Plan (MHCP)
- Eating Disorder Treatment and Management Plan (EDP) – People living with an eating disorder are able to get up to 40 Medicare rebated sessions within a 12-month period.
- Shared Care Plan or GP Management Plan – People with chronic or terminal medical conditions and complex care needs are able to access up to 5 rebated allied health services per calendar year. Rebates are $54.60
- DVA (Department of Veteran Affairs)
- NDIS (Self-Managed or Third Party Managed) (Click here for more information)
- TAC (Traffic Accident Commission)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP).
How to make a booking:
• Call us on 03 5442 5066 and speak with one of our friendly administration staff
• Email us [email protected]
Please see our FAQ below for information on first appointments and fees: