First time making a mental health appointment?
Here’s what you need to know:
We accept a wide range of individual and third-party payers as listed below. For those wishing to be eligible for a Medicare Rebate (this means you get some money back from Medicare for each appointment) the first step would to be make an appointment with your doctor to get a referral.
Types of bookings we accept:
- Private clients (Those self-referring)
- Couple’s counselling (Click here for more information)
- Medicare Clients
- Mental Health Treatment Plan (MHCP)
- Eating Disorder Treatment and Management Plan (EDP) – People living with an eating disorder are able to get up to 40 Medicare rebated sessions within a 12-month period.
- Shared Care Plan or GP Management Plan – People with chronic or terminal medical conditions and complex care needs are able to access up to 5 rebated allied health services per calendar year. Rebates are $54.60
- DVA (Department of Veteran Affairs)
- NDIS (Self-Managed or Third Party Managed) (Click here for more information)
- TAC (Traffic Accident Commission)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) (Click here for more information)
How to make a booking:
• Call us on 03 5442 5066 and speak with one of our friendly administration staff
• Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our FAQ page for information on first appointments and fees