Employee Assistance Programs
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free and confidential counselling service offered to employees by their employer to support their well-being in the workplace and in their personal lives.
- The primary focus of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a brief counselling service paid for by the employer
- The EAP counselling is for employers to provide their staff (and family members) with confidential counselling and support for work and personal issues.
- The purpose for counselling is to assist staff in working through their personal problems which may be impacting in the workplace
- The EAP Program focuses on enhancing emotional well-being through psychological assistance and support.
- Our EAP Program can assist employers and employees with a wide variety of organizational, health and physiological issues.
More information about this service can be obtained by contacting the practice.